The executive committee meets on the third Monday of each month.
The 2023 executive:
- President: Joy St. John
- Vice President: Bibiana Lampert
- Treasurer: Gloria Haug
- Secretary: Michael Blanchard
- Member at large: Don Northup
- Member at large: Linda Kenning
- Past President: Saundra Keayes
Three Standing Committees support the Executive:
The Association’s Governance Handbook explains how it all works. It includes our Memorandum of Understanding with the city, bylaws, Policies & Procedures, and much more.
Each Activity, Service, and Support Group elects its own Committee to oversee its activities.
- The Chairpersons meet first Wednesday of each month with the Association Executive, Century House Manager and Staff. They share information, discuss and make policies, review financial reports, and consult on special events being planned at Century House.
- The May and November Chairpersons Meetings are OPEN and all members are invited to contribute suggestions and opinions.
- Minutes of most recent meetings
March 2023 April 2023 May 2023 June 2023 [no July meeting] August 2023
To learn about individual activities, use the navigation at the top of the page, starting from Activities.
Last Reviewed on 2023-09-15