Feel free to contact us with any questions
- For questions about facility bookings, contact Erika in our office Enikula@newwestcity.ca
- For general information about Century House Association and this website, contact email@example.com
- For questions about Parks and Recreation programs, contact Shelly in our office firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday & Friday 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Tue., Wed., Thu 9—9
Note that in this area STREETs run northwest-southeast and AVENUEs run northeast-southwest. And yes, even that explanation is confusing!
- You can turn into our parking lot from Eighth STREET, although it’s easier if you’re heading southeast.
- We ask that if you don’t need to drive please use alternate transportation so that spots in the lot can be used for people with mobility issues. If you have a wheelchair/disability permit please display it clearly in your car.
- There is street parking in the area, but do be careful about the number of hours allowed.
- A good option is on the 10th STREET side of Moody Park, from the pool to Eighth AVENUE
- The Royal City Centre does enforce its regulation on parking for non-shoppers.
- There are pay lots on Seventh STREET, south of Sixth AVENUE.
- Bus 123 runs right along Eighth STREET between New West & Brentwood Skytrain stations.
Northbound stop 51431 is very near us, and there’s a light to help you cross.
Southbound stop 51418 is right outside our door.
- Bus 106 runs along Sixth STREET.
Best stop is at Seventh AVENUE; walk southwest on Seventh Ave. and you’ll have a light to help you cross Eighth St.
- Bus 128 runs along Eighth AVENUE. Get off at Eighth STREET and walk southeast.
This bus runs between the 22nd St. and Braid Skytrains
- Buses 101 and 155 run along Sixth AVENUE. Get off at Eighth STREET and walk northwest.
Both buses run from the 22nd Street Skytrain; the 155 goes to Braid and the 101 to Lougheed.