Anyone 50 years+ is welcome to join the Century House Association.
You’ll meet other members in:
- Instructional classes led by qualified instructors
- Special events
- Social Lounge
- State of the art exercise room
- Intergenerational experiences with the co-located Youth Centre
Please read our Policies and Procedures Manual to understand the rules under which we’ve agreed to operate.
TO JOIN, please visit the front desk at Century House, 620 Eighth Street, New Westminster
We charge a nominal annual membership fee of $25 to cover on-going expenses. Membership is required for most activities.
- Memberships will be active for 364 days after purchase. We no longer offer prorated memberships.
- Guests may use a Guest Pass to “try us out” for up to three visits before taking the plunge to join.
- You don’t have to be a member to use Peer Support or the lunch program.
- Additional fees can be charged for program supplies, registration based programs, special events, food and fitness services. Some events with fees have a reduced rate for Century House members.
- If you have any questions please inquire at the Century House front desk.
Last Reviewed on 2023-02-13