The executive committee meets each month, just before the Chairpersons meeting, which is the first Wednesday of each month.
The 2019 executive:
- President: Carole Wylie
- 1st Vice President: Frances Blake
- 2nd Vice President: Saundra Keayes
- 3rd Vice President: Joy St. John
- Secretary: Audrey Soroka
- Treasurer: Betty Young
- Past President: Elizabeth Philip
Activity Group Committees
Century House has about 50 Activity Groups.
The groups operate under a Policies and Procedures Agreement (“The Yellow Book”).
(click image to read it)
Each Activity Group elects its own Committee to oversee its activities. Each Activity Committee includes a Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer, with additional members if required.
- The Chairpersons meet first Wednesday of each month with the Association Executive, Century House Manager and Staff. They share information, discuss and make policies, review financial reports, and consult on special events being planned at Century House.
- The May and November Chairpersons Meetings are OPEN and all members are invited to contribute suggestions and opinions. First Wednesday of the month.
- Minutes of 2018 meetings: February March April May June November
- Minutes of 2019 meetings: February March May June
To learn about individual activities, use the navigation at the top of the page, starting from Activities.PDF Embedder requires a url attribute