Here’s the April edition of our monthly newsletter, with news and details of coming activities and events.
- Look for the two Chat Chairs in the lounge. They have a bright blue runner with yellow lettering. Find out what they are on page 3.
- Income tax services (page 4)
- Peer support (page 4)
- CH Walkers schedule (page 11)
- volunteers needed: Events (page 6) and Learning Garden (page 12)
Coming in May, tickets available now
- Youth & Seniors Social, Tue. May 2 3:15 (page 7)
- Century House Players performances, Fri. May 12 6:30 and Sat. May 13 1:00 (page 12)
- Laughter Zone 101, Mon. May 15 3:30 (page 7)
- Divas at Century House drag show, Wed. May 24 6:30 (page 7)
Last Reviewed on 2023-03-17
2 thoughts on “Clarion April 2023”
May I know who are the entertainers for the March and April birthday parties?
I hope you will publish the musicians in the Clarion.
Thank you in advance for your reply.
We usually announce them when we know for sure. I hope to get you an answer Monday.