Learn fun and easy-to-follow choreographed dances set to a variety of music genres. It’s a great way to socialize, exercise and have a good time!
The CH Line Dancing Group meets for a set number of sessions (details at right).
Watch the Clarion newsletter for further announcements.
We were part of a Showcase evening in October 2023. Here’s a video!
Why join line dancing?
1. It’s easy to learn: For most folks it takes about 3-4 weeks before feeling confident with their first dance.
2. It’s one of the most fun forms of dancing out there. It can be done anywhere and you don’t need a partner.
3. It improves memory as you memorize the steps to various dances
4. It’s so much fun, you’ll forget it’s also great exercise.
5. Last, but not least, line dancing is lots of fun!