Anyone 50 years or better is welcome to join the Century House Association.
We charge a nominal annual membership fee of $19 to cover on-going expenses.
Membership is required for most activities.
- Memberships will be active for 364 days after purchase. We no longer offer prorated memberships.
- Guests may use a Guest Pass to “try us out” for up to three visits before taking the plunge to join.
- You don’t have to be a member to use Senior Peer Counselling, Vital Connections, or the lunch program.
- Additional fees can be charged for program supplies, registration based programs, special events, food and fitness services. Some events with fees have a reduced rate for Century House members.
- If you have any questions please inquire at the Century House front desk.
You’ll meet other members in:
- Instructional classes led by qualified instructors
- Day excursions
- Special events
- Social Lounge
- State of the art exercise room
- Intergenerational experiences with the co-located Youth Centre
Policies & Procedures
Please read our Policies and Procedures Manual to understand the rules under which we’ve agreed to operate.
Last Reviewed on 2020-12-21