The December Clarion is now available on the Clarion page.
- Falls Prevention Clinic, Friday, Dec. 3 (page 5)
- Tree decoration, Friday, Dec. 3, 2—5 p.m. (page 11)
- Walking Club December Schedule: Fridays, 9 a.m. (page 9)
Bits and Bytes: It wouldn’t be Christmas without Ebenezer Scrooge so you might want to join the Wonderheads at the Massey Theatre for their remarkable reimagining of this Charles Dickens classic.
Interview: The New Westminster Public Library has a new Chief Librarian. For a look at how libraries are responding to the “age of smartphones,” Jorge Cardenas joins Curt for an interview.
These are both in the latest edition of Talk NewWest.
Santa for Seniors
The Seniors Services Society’s Santa for Seniors program provides gifts and smiles to seniors in our neighborhood who are least likely to receive a gift during the holidays. Due to the pandemic, the program will be virtual; therefore, you can learn more (and donate) via the Seniors Services Society website.
New West Farmers’ Market
Mark your calendars: The market will be open December 11 & 12 from 10 a.m.—4 p.m. both days, in the parking lot in front of New West City Hall. Grab last minute gifts, stock your table for the holidays, and have a fantastic holiday experience while shopping local.
- Coffee with Shelly, Tuesday 9:45 or 1:00 …. register for sessions via the Clarion
- Cafeteria menu – usually updated Thursday or early Friday to show the next week.
Last Reviewed on 2021-11-30