The April Clarion is here, and registration is now open for events listed in it. Note also that:
- There’s an opening on the Association executive (page 3)
- The events planning committee needs people (page 4)
- Income tax clinics are coming (page 6)
- The annual Disability tax credit workshop is April 2 (page 6)
- If you do Fitness classes at Century House—Moderate, Mild, Yoga and Weight Room—new passes are now in effect. (page 13)
Century House Players video
in “Periscope Party” you’ll laugh at what retired female navy personnel can do to a submarine when asked to get the ship operational! It’s on the Players’ web page here.
- Coffee Break Online, Tuesdays 11-noon …. register for sessions via the Clarion
- Cafeteria menu – usually updated Thursday or early Friday to show the next week.
Last Reviewed on 2022-03-18