Reserved Drop in Fitness (moderate and mild), yoga and the weight room are available again at Century House. Activity resumes Monday January 24 on a reserved drop- in system.
- Residents 3 days ahead of class, 8:30 a.m.
- Non – residents 2 days ahead, 8:30 a.m.
- Online newwestcity.ca/fitness, in person, or by phone 604-519-1066
- Drop in price: $4.50; fitness passes cannot be used; ActivePass memberships are on hold. When they are reactivated, you will receive an extension for the number of days the pass was on hold.
- New class size limits
- Must verify vaccine card – scanned every visit
- Concierge volunteers will check you off class list
- Fitness line up – verify and class list
- Must wear mask except when at your spot doing your exercise
Weight Room: Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in 75-minute timeslots
Last Reviewed on 2022-01-20