Talk NewWest – podcasts
If you are interested in “history” but want it accessible and entertaining as well as informative, check out this podcast suggestion on the Talk NewWest webpage.
The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (CAFC) is warning the public about an extortion scam Canadians are experiencing involving fraudsters claiming to be from the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). The scammers say that a package addressed to you was intercepted by Canada Post. Here’s an article explaining it.
Long Term Care webinar Oct. 26
We’re taking registrations for the What’s Up Doc: Long-Term Care webinar, Tuesday, October 26 from 6:00—7:30 p.m. Presenters will be long-term care physicians in our community.
November Clarion newsletter
The November issue is here on the newsletter web page. As always, the previous issue is there too, just scroll down.
Some highlights in the new issue:
- page 2: reopening status
- page 3: counselling programs
- page 5: Police warning re thefts in parkades
- page 7: the return of Week At A Glance!
- Coffee with Shelly, Tuesday 9:45 or 1:00 …. register for sessions via the Clarion
- Cafeteria menu – usually updated Thursday or early Friday to show the next week.
Last Reviewed on 2021-10-22