- Coffee with Shelly, Tuesdays 11-noon …. register for sessions via the Clarion
- Cafeteria menu – usually updated Thursday or early Friday to show the next week.
New video from Talk New West
Talk NewWest: Century House Window on the City has added an interview with Tania Cernezel on Internet Security and How to Protect Yourself.
What’s still happening AT Century House
Until February 5, 2021
Reserved Drop in Fitness Registration Open 3 days in advance for New Westminster Residents and 2 days in advance for Non Residents.
- Reserved Mild Fitness, 11 a.m.–noon; Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Reserved Yoga Drop in, 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m; Monday, Wednesday
Winter Registration is ongoing for some programs: Virtual Yoga with Myken; Meditation; Active Age; Women’s Wellness; Yoga with Rose Marie; Better Balance; Get up & Go.
Call Century House office for more information – 604-519-1066
Annual General Meeting
It’s not “soon,” it’s not “next week I think.” it’s UPON US.
It’s Wednesday, January 13 at 10 a.m. on Zoom.
Please consider joining us; it really helps to have a quorum so everything can be official.
1. Signing of the Memorandum of Understanding between the City and Century House Association
2. Adoption of the agenda
3. Moment of silence for our members who passed in 2020
4. Adoption of the minutes of the 2020 AGM
5. Reports from 2020 (by CHA President Frances Blake): President’s summary of activities groups, Treasurer’s report, Staff report
6. Introduction Century House By-laws
7. Election of Executive Officers for 2021
Please register in advance here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If using a computer is not possible for you, please call Century House at 604-519-1066 for instructions on joining the AGM via telephone.
January birthday party
Also on Zoom–Wednesday, January 20 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Please register in advance here.
We’ve just finished our first full year with the new website. We’ve grown from 275 followers to 450, and doubled our visitor traffic to more than 60,000 views. Thanks for reading!
Also, the Facebook Good Cheer group has 151 members, and provides a smile several times a day.
Last Reviewed on 2021-01-11