We’re at 620 Eighth STREET in Uptown New Westminster.
Parking and bus information are below the map.
Note that in this area STREETs run northwest-southeast and AVENUEs run northeast-southwest. And yes, even that explanation is confusing!
- You can turn into our parking lot from Eighth STREET, although it’s easier if you’re heading southeast.
We ask that if you don’t need to drive please use alternate transportation so that spots in the lot can be used for people with mobility issues. If you have a wheelchair/disability permit please display it clearly in your car.
- There is street parking in the area, but do be careful about the number of hours allowed.
- A good option is on the 10th STREET side of Moody Park, from the pool to Eighth AVENUE
- The Royal City Centre does enforce its regulation on parking for non-shoppers.
- There are pay lots on Seventh STREET, south of Sixth AVENUE.
- Bus 123 runs right along Eighth STREET between New West & Brentwood Skytrain stations.
Northbound stop 51431 is very near us, and there’s a light to help you cross.
Southbound stop 51418 is right outside our door.
- Bus 106 runs along Sixth STREET.
Best stop is at Seventh AVENUE; walk southwest on Seventh Ave. and you’ll have a light to help you cross Eighth St.
- Bus 128 runs along Eighth AVENUE. Get off at Eighth STREET and walk southeast.
This bus runs between the 22nd St. and Braid Skytrains
- Buses 101 and 155 run along Sixth AVENUE. Get off at Eighth STREET and walk northwest.
Both buses run from the 22nd Street Skytrain; the 155 goes to Braid and the 101 to Lougheed.
Last Reviewed on 2018-07-13