Welcome to the Century House Fitness and Fun Group page.
What We Do: Several fitness classes keep people engaged active and moving. Teachers instruct beginners, keeping them safe, and add an element of fun and motivation to carry on.
Important to Know: The group is friendly and focused on each other’s well-being. Everyone has to start somewhere, and so there is lots of support for beginners to succeed,
When Do We Meet?: each day of the week according to the drop in schedule found on the back page of The Clarion.
What Is the Cost?: Fitness Drop-in Fees: $4.25 or buy a pass for $34.02 for 10 classes All classes are co-ed.
Who Can Join?: Century House members; non-members may have 3 visits at the dropin fee before joining Century House.
For all fitness participants, Fitness and Fun is your voice. This Activity Committee meets 3 times plus organizes 2 social events a year. The meetings are your time to share ideas, thoughts, suggestions and/or comments.
Fitness and Fun Committee Meeting Agenda/Minutes – April 19, 2018
Our Fitness Instructors:
- Myken Beka – yoga, moderate and mild fitness
- Deanne Rapacioli – moderate, mild fitness, dance exercise, steps, stretching/toning
- Gillian Wright – moderate, mild, toning
- Rose-Marie Preston – Yoga
- Gayle Hryciw – Urban Poling
- Gary Erickson – Tai Chi
- Angela Kedans – Tai Chi
- Sylvia Davis – Tai Chi
- Jenny Mah – mild, Get Up & Go
- Janice Stevens – Line Dance, Zumba
- Ken Crisp – Square Dancing