Click image to see brochure:
Hyack Parade Participation
Attention all Century House Members and Activity Groups!! Walk in the Hyack Parade on Saturday May 26 (Scooters welcome). Wear a white top and some bling (diamonds), carry a prop from your activity (optional). More information will be the May Clarion and on the bulletin board. Please sign up at the front office if you want to join in.
2018 CH Thrift Sale Flyer
Meeting in the Middle
Community Based Intergenerational Leadership Projects
Application for Youth and Senior Leaders and Project Leaders
The Century House Association and City of New Westminster are looking for youth and seniors to work in a group with a Project Leader to deliver workshops & projects for community youth and seniors. The workshops will be one of the following areas:
- Pay It Forward – develop projects where youth and seniors go into the community to initiate, support and/or participate in projects that support the New West community in different ways.
- Art Outside – develop art projects outdoors.
- Culinary Pursuits – explore nutrition, cooking and eating together.
- Naturally Fun Adventurers – develop projects outside that deal with Nature.
- Technology – this Pod will video all the other Pods then work on and produce short videos of the development and execution of all the other Pods.
NW Tinnitus Support Group is coming up this Tuesday, Nov 21 at 7 pm at Century House.
Jane Braithwaite, a yoga instructor, will be our guest at this meeting. If you have an ear disorder or balance disorder you will find support here.
All are welcome.
Mark your calendar!